Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

College Professors

Just had to add to the last story, I told you that while I was riding in the police car, the class that I was supposed to be in was having a quiz. I got to class 20 minutes late and so after class, I told the professor what had happened. He told me to shoot him an email and that he would not count the quiz in my grade.

That evening, I wrote him a nice, punctuated email that I read three times before sending to check and make sure it sounded alright.

This is what I got in reply from him:


And that was all. No words, no signature, no nothing, just a picture.

It made me laugh out loud.

I just wonder where he got it from. Does he have that saved on his computer? Did he take the time to go on the internet and find a picture? 

He's funny. 

He is a marketing professor, and the last class that I had, he said something about a promotional sale around the time of the non-denominational winter festival. I don't know where he comes up with these things. 

The thumb is mostly better, still a little bruised. Who knew stings left bruises? Maybe I should have iced it sooner than 7 hours later. 

No comments: