Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

We have so many sweets.

SO MANY!

It's mostly my candy, but I'm willing to share, though I'd love to eat it all myself,
for fear  I will gain 35 pounds.


Anyways, I had a great Easter day. 

Church was fun. We went back to our old church with the family. It was nice and brought back lots of memories. It was packed, and Mary and I couldn't sit with the family. Then we headed to Uncle Happy's house for Easter lunch. It was the first one in a while that everyone has been there, so we had to get a picture.


I feel bad for blocking Uncle Wade. Sorry! 

We were pretty creative with the positioning, weren't we? 
It looks almost professional, but it was just Mamaw (G-dad's girlfriend).

We had our traditional Easter egg hunt with money in the eggs. 
I was really excited because I have no money right now. Like none. Zilch. Zero. 

I got money from babysitting and I haven't had money in so long that it was gone within the week. So, at any rate, I was in dire need for this money.

 When the parents said go! I ran intensely to find eggs, and I thought I had so many that I slowed down on stealing eggs from the little children. Our family gets competitive when it comes to money in the eggs. Well... when time came to open the eggs, all of mine were filled with candy.
As usual, I got just about the lowest amount of money, besides Mary Ann who is pregnant.

Mary got $74.
And I got $6. 

This is real life. Not a joke.
The difference there is $68.
I am laughing at my luck.

Anyways, I haven't spent my $6 yet, and I'm trying to decide what to do with it.
#4 at McDonald's?
Cheap-ish nail polish? 
Earrings from Forever 21?
The choices are endless! 


And I'm reminded that Easter isn't about money or candy, even though it is fun.
It's about Jesus.


No comments: