Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fun Facebook newsFeed





See that up there?

Well let me repeat what it says. It says, Emily Beal is engaged to Ben Hyman.

This made me super excited tonight when I looked on my facebook and this was the first thing that popped up on my news feed! They are the most adorable couple ever, and I was elated to hear the news (and to be at her house when she came back from him proposing)!

Congratulations Emily! (Click on her name to see her blog.) I decided I was going to post a blog post for her because she hasn't yet. You need to get on that, Emily!

I'm just going to go ahead and throw this out there--something else that made me really excited was that I actually figured how to do a screenshot of facebook and put it on my blog. That's a big step for my un-computer savvy self!

No comments: