Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cardmaking and Babysitting (but not at the same time)

I have a new hobby. I go through different hobbies. Scrapbooking, blogging, and now it's card making. Not that I don't scrapbook or blog anymore, it's just that card making is my latest interest. 

The problem is that now I want to make cards all the time but then once I make them, I don't really want to send them because I spent so much time on them. I have always had a fascination with stationery, so now it's even worse. I have about 100 cards/stationery/notecards in my room, plus tons of card making supplies. 

I have decided that I am going to mail these cards, no matter how painful it is to send off my works of art, although they are probably only works of art to me. People receiving them may ask where these crappy cards came from, I don't know.

So anyways, y'all email me (melpie20 [at] gmail [dot] com) your address and you may be getting one of these in the mail soon.





I have been babysitting so much lately for these adorable 2 year olds. 


They keep me busy. Tonight I got bitten and have some lovely teeth marks and missing skin on my shoulder to prove it. I tried to teach them to play badmitton when I can't even hit the birdie on the racket. So I just threw it over to him.


We swung for a while way too high because it kept them entertained.



Then they got tired and broke down. 



So I rocked them on the swing for a while until they forgot why they were crying. 



I've got some cute little cousins.