Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cheap, Easy, and a Whole New Look!

This new year calls for a new look in the P-Pad (yeah, that's the new name that I just thought of to call our apartment--we all have names that start with a P).

As we were sitting bored today, we decided to rearrange our furniture.

I have so enjoyed the new arrangement. It brings a cozier aspect to the room that we didn't really want in the summer, but now it's perfect! Change is always good after a while of living in the same space. My mother is the queen of moving furniture/rooms (thankfully we never really could move houses easily). Every time I go home there is already a new arrangement, or else she'll ask me to help her move. I love it!

I'm pretty sure I've developed that moving gene.

But, in my mind, there is no reason why you shouldn't rearrange. It never hurts anything.

And in case I haven't convinced you, I'll give you the top 3 reasons to get up off the sofa and move it:
1. It doesn't cost anything, and that is always a plus.
2. Well, it doesn't cost anything besides energy, and especially on rainy days like today, that is always needed.
3. You get a whole new room with just a few shoves of the furniture.

So go ahead and change your furniture around! If you don't like it, change it in a couple of days.