Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Study Sunday

On this frigidly cold Sunday afternoon, I'm sitting in a cushy, cozy chair wrapped up in my down blanket as I listen to the Mariah Carey Christmas Pandora station watching the snow fall. 

What a perfect December Sunday afternoon, right?

Wrong. 

I'm in the library studying all day. 
I brought some things to make it more comfy... the down blanket.
It really is working... 
It feels like home!
(Besides the bright fluorescent lights,
And the Marketing book,
And the guilty feeling for blogging.)

I have three finals this week--Marketing, Business Law, and History. 
Then it's Christmas Break for me!
I'll get to finally do all of the things that I have been longing to do for the past few weeks--
Christmas shopping for JIM (my assigned cousin)
Reading (finishing a few of my 5 half-read books)
Decorating at home
Napping worry-free and whenever
Baking (right now I can't afford the ingredients)
Eating things other than leftover chili... every single day
Christmas caroling (Mary, Mere, Laura, Malone, what do you think?)
Still by real fires at home every single night! 

There is much more, but I don't have time to think of it right now. 
I'm going to get back to learning things such as: 
Land Rovers, Kias, Volkswagens, Volvos and Mercedes are the top 5 brands that are overvalued (bad),
while Mercurys, Infinitis, Buicks, Lincolns and Chryslers are undervalued (good).
Or the fact that the typical shopper passes 300 items (meaning all different products) per minute in a supermarket... All of these choices within a brand (like 75 flavors and shapes of Wheat Thins) are actually beginning to confuse shoppers and may lead to a shopper buying a different brand because of too many choices.

I've always thought there were too many choices, but some shoppers like more choices. 
Which one do you fall under?

No comments: