Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Low of 8 degrees? Today?

Who knew this was the weather forecast for Knoxville, TN on March 3, 2011 (today)?


I had to walk outside to make sure this wasn't true! 
(Even though the birds are chirping, the sun is shining and the neighbors are working in the yard.)
It was 65 yesterday and the forecast said 65 today too.
Talk about the weatherman being wrong... 
He's off about 50 degrees!

I have heard that some of our coldest weather/biggest snow storms have come in March,
but this is just insane. If it were actually true, I would be driving to Florida for a few days. 

Speaking of Florida, I really am going to Florida next week! SB11! (Spring Break 2011)
I'm really looking forward to it....
Sunshine
Family
Driving
Friends
Valerie
Shopping
Sunshine
Pedicures 
Cooking
Twistee's
Oranges
Warm
Lake
Pool
Tans
 Boats
Fishing
Reading
Relaxing
And this little guy:


Anyways, on Spring Break, Mary will be going to Guatemala with our small group for a mission trip. Pray for her if you would. They are going in a small private plane with 20 seats, ALL the way to Guatemala and I'm worried about them! It does have 2 engines and 2 drivers, but I'm just glad I'm not going or I would be having a nervous breakdown because of the plane. :) 
She's really brave though, and she'll do fine! 

Happy Spring!

No comments: