Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

70 things to thank God for

70 things to Thank God for [this is not a complete list, just the first things that I thought of]:

the Bible
ice cream
my hope in Him
blogs
suduko
tennis shoes
laptops in class
the state of Tennessee
long-sleeved tshirts
finger nail clippers
football games
grandparents
funny professors
mountains
hummus with carrots
daily planners
L'Oreal Kids shampoo
cousins
schedules
an all-knowing God
loving people
polarized, prescription sunglasses
football games
the forecast
unity with Christ
Forever 21
rain boots
cell phones
bobby pins
miraculous healing
bulldozers
electricity
hand-written letters
clouds
G-mail
band-aids
eyesight
churches
braces
mentors
tape measures
the bus
kleenex
awkward moments
loved ones going to be with Jesus
running water
nicknames
chivalry
the grocery store
mercy and grace
oncologists
chapstick
pumpkin spice lattes
windex
homework
talented people
Intervention on A&E
vegetable gardens
finding money in a pocket
christian books
natural peanut butter with honey
real friendships
country music
flowers
apple cider
childhood memories
my bed at home
gum
cute kids
YouTube
creeks
Christmas time
fresh fruit
the simplicity of the Truth


I like to think about these things--the things that I take for granted, but that when it gets down to it, I would have a hard time giving up. And, when I'm feeling sorry for myself, I can think about these types of things and remember how great I really have it.

"Thank God in everything..." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Any more things you can think of? Please share!