Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall!

Fall is off to a good start!

I woke up this morning to a chocolate chip pumpkin muffin and freshly brewed coffee.

My roommates, Nat and Gav, they're wonderful!

I love the Fall. It's time for so many great things. Time for...
fresh spiced apple cider
the colors red, orange, yellow and brown
gorgeous leaves
pumpkin flavored things (including pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin bread)
football... tailgating when it's chilly out
apple season (my favorite)
bon fires on cool nights
driving to the mountains
Thanksgiving... My favorite holiday
crunchy leaves (except when they are wet and I slip on them)
kickoffs to new TV seasons
Fall decorations... pumpkins, wreathes
real fires in the fire place
jackets (my favorite piece of clothing)


And the list could go on!

Hope you enjoy your first day of Fall and are excited for the season!