Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blog Paradin'

There's a blog parade over at Abigail's blog. She's a great blogger, a great writer, and you should check her blog out if you have a few spare moments! A bunch of people are linking up to her blog (including me) and you can look at those too... It's very interesting if you're like me and am slightly addicted to blog-reading.

She has a list of questions and I just choose to answer a few

1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?

Well, I'd have to say that I love nighttime time. I'm a night owl. That's when I'm most alert. And I get the most done... Cleaning, homework, hanging out, phone calls... Whatever else I might need to be doing.


2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

Easy--chocolate ice cream and peanut butter. Mixed. Or separate. With every single meal.



4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?

Well, I get made fun of a lot. One semi-not-too-bad-thing was.. well this wasn't always exactly being teased, but in high school, everyone knew that I have this problem with my legs. If someone hits the back of my knees, (like the way people do to make you kind of fall down but not go to the ground) well, that makes me fall all the way to the ground. So in high school, everyone hit the back of my legs to watch me fall down. They thought it was funny. I didn't really think it was that funny, but I laughed to be nice.

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?

Definitely The O.C. I would be.... Well, I wouldn't want to be the characters who are actually my own age. I'd like to be Kirsten Kohen (the mom) in the first season. I'd change the outcome of her life through the seasons. But yeah, I wouldn't mind being her.


6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?

Well, if you've ever read this post, you know that I have no real talents at all. So, really anything would be nice. Singing would be a nice one. Being able to sing, and better yet, being able to know and remember the correct words, that would be my dream talent. Goodness, I'm getting excited thinking about it!

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?

I'd go to Greece, the Greek islands in the Mediterranean Sea.

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?

I think Christian. That may seem like a boring choice. But really, I would LOVE it. Then in church I could actually sing loudly without people around me thinking I'm being disrespectful.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?

I've had to think this one out. But, I think I'm going to go with Anthropologie because of things like this:

oven mits...


adorable dresses...


rugs...
And much more! That way I could buy some clothes, but also buy stuff for my house. I feel like if I spent it all on clothes, that would be a total mistake. I'm ready for this money to be coming my way. I have all of my stuff picked out!

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?

Right now. I know that sounds like I'm a pris, but I would hate to live without cars because I realllly don't like horses. And then, there's always the era where they wore dresses all the time, and that seems fun, but really I like to wear my black capri sweatpants at least 4 days a week, and that wouldn't have been acceptable. I guess if I had to live in another time, I'd be born in like 1960, about the time my parents were born. But that would still be rough. No internet (for research papers in college, of course)? No cell phones? No free long distance? No laptops? I am thankful for when I was born.



11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?

Black. Most of my outfits already include black.

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)

Probably Bashful? No, just kidding. I may be the opposite of bashful. I would hope I'd be Happy. But for the past 3 weeks, I've been Sneezy, needing Doc. So, I'll probably just go with being Dopey. I feel like I am completely out of it lots of the time... Never know my plans or what's going on, forgetting my words or my schedule. So, sadly, Dopey.

13. What's the last album you listened to?

I never know the names of the people I'm listening to, nonetheless the names of the albums I'm listening to.... So good question. The last CD I listened to was the burned one that is in my car though. It has Jason Derulo's new songs on there, Over My Head and Ridin' Solo. I only know his name because I bought the songs yesterday on iTunes.


14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?

I'm taking my 4th semester of Portuguese. I'm actually about to leave for class!