Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Weather: Break or Make my Day?

It is Thankful Day Twelve!

Today I am especially thankful for the weather. The weather can make or break me. I think I've mentioned that before, but really, if I wake up to a cloudy, rainy, cold day, I have a hard time enjoying that day. I need to work on that, I know.

At any rate, I'm sitting outside right now, in the middle of November in Tennessee, in a sweater-type thing. You might actually make fun of what I'm wearing and call it a granny jacket (it actually was my grandmother's). But I don't care; it's comfortable.

(I was thinking the camera came out the other side of the computer, like a phone, so I thought I was taking a picture of the view from my balcony but it ended up being me... in my granny jacket.)

My point being is that my sweater is very light-weight and that I feel perfect out here on my balcony. Not too cold, not too hot.


And my view on this beautiful day, well, it is awesome. This is the hill that I look at each and every day that I spend here in Cuetee (my apartment complex). I look at this hill longing for the desire to walk up it for exercise, but I've only had that desire once while living here and let's just say that I had to wash my jeans and my shirt sleeves after scooting walking down.

So anyways, thank you God for these amazingly beautiful days you have given us in November. And I pray for many more to come. Please!